Who doesn’t know this feeling: very rarely, in daily life, one comes across a person where it is, based on a first impression, really hard to determine their gender. Maybe they have short hair, their facial features are not very pronounced, and they are dressed in thick, long clothes that could be worn by men and women alike.
Mostly, this means one cannot determine their gender because they covered up too much of their skin.
Without clothes, it would be very easy to judge whether one is looking at a male or female – even if only looking at their upper body.
Yet some people are so androgynous – either because they are women who never grew tits, or men with man boobs – that it’s hard to tell.
Here, we have a perfect example of this very rare, unfortunate case.
Let’s analyze the picture more closely to come to a determination.
Analysis: Is it a boy or a girl?
After a thorough analysis, I am still undecided. The red writing might indicate that it’s a boy, the blue writing might indicate that it’s a girl.
Is it a boy? The following observations might indicate so:
- The person has very short fingernails, which are more typical for men
- The belly seems to be hairy
- On the whole, the chest looks simply like the chest of an untrained man
Or is it a girl?
- On the left side of the picture, there seems to be a tiny shadow under what might be a very small tit. But: the shadow could also come from the hand above, or it could result from a man pressing against his chest
- If one looks very closely, there seems to be a tiny hump on the right
Share your thoughts and take part in the poll
Which other clues can you find in the picture? Are there any other observations? Share your ideas in the comments, or even send me an edited picture where you mark the relevant areas just like I did.
And: take part in the vote. Maybe the wisdom of the crowd can help determine if there are “tits” hiding under these hands, or just two nipples.